If you’re a fan of miniatures, you’ll love the latest addition to the Teak Tuning miniatures collection! The new Stacking Mini Milk Crates were just released in blue and black colors.
These are miniature versions of milk crates that were scaled down to fingerboarding size. Each crate is 1.4 inches tall, 1.6 inches wide, 1.6 inches long and features a subtle Teak logo on each side.
These crates are designed to stack on top of each other and are available in packs of one, two, or three crates.
These miniature milk crates have multiple uses. You can use them to:
- Hold small fingerboard gear such as trucks and wheels
- Ollie or do tricks over a single crate or stack them up high to do tricks over
- Use multiple crates under a manual pad or obstacle to increase the height of the object
- Decoration! These mini crates look great in miniature scenes or with your fingerboarding gear
Want to keep up to date with the new product releases? Here are a few ways to stay in the loop:
- Follow Teak Tuning on Instagram and Facebook. Whenever a new product is released, it will be posted on Instagram and Facebook
- Check out the “New” section on the website. All new items are added to the “New” section on the website so new items are quick and easy to find.
- Sign up for texts. Every so often we'll let you know about the new releases we're most excited about! Text TEAKTXT to +1 (844) 901-3721 to subscribe