Assembling your own fingerboard complete can be tricky if you’ve never done it before! With so many small and precise parts, it’s easy to drop or lose tiny nuts and bolts while setting it up. Teak Tuning just launched assembled fingerboard completes!
Completes may be nothing new to Teak Tuning ( we have tons) but up to this point, all completes have to be assembled once you receive them. This includes mounting the trucks, installing the wheels on the trucks, and putting on the tape. We now offer completes that are assembled in the package so you don’t have to do most of the setup!
We’ve started out the “Ready To Ride” collection with a handful of Pro 32mm completes. These completes will come with the trucks and wheels assembled to the deck. The only thing you’ll have to do is apply the included foam tape or your tape of choice. Each complete also comes with a set of 61A Pro Duro Bubble Bushings that you can swap out.
Each assembled complete includes:
- Fingerboard deck with trucks and wheels (assembled)
- Set of Pro Duro Bubble Bushings
- Sheet of foam tape
- Application file
When you’re scrolling through the website, you can easily identify these new completes by the “Ready To Ride” sticker in the top right corner. Each one of these completes has a blue sticker in the corner so it’s quick and easy to identify the assembled completes.
Want to stay up to date with the latest Teak Tuning releases? Here are a few ways to stay in the loop:
- Follow Teak Tuning on Instagram and Facebook. Whenever a new product is released, it will be posted on Instagram and Facebook.
- Check out the “New” section on the website. All new items are added to the “New” section on the website so new items are quick and easy to find.
- Sign up for texts. Every so often we'll let you know about the new releases we're most excited about! Text TEAKTXT to +1 (844) 901-3721 to subscribe.