New Teak Graphic Wraps
Graphic wraps allow you to turn any standard size fingerboard deck into a graphic deck! Teak Tuning recently added three new graphic wraps to the collection:
The “Alien Research” Graphic Wrap
The Chilla’Saurus Graphic Wrap
What is a graphic wrap?
Graphic wraps are waterproof decals that you can apply to the bottom of your deck to turn it into a graphic deck.
What decks can I use it on?
Graphic wraps can be used on any standard size fingerboard decks up to 34mm wide and 109mm long.
How do I apply a graphic wrap?
- Remove trucks/wheels from your deck if there are any attached. Remove graphic from the backing and place it under your deck. Apply the graphic slowly and use your fingers to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Use the included mini file to file away the excess graphic material. Scissors or a larger file can also be used to get the shape of the deck and remove the excess.
- Use a truck, tool, or pin to poke the holes through the graphic.
- Attach your trucks/wheels and enjoy riding your new graphic deck!
Can I swap out graphic wraps?
Yes! When your graphic wrap starts to wear down or when you would like to change it out, you can peel it off and swap it out for a fresh one.
While graphic wraps can be swapped out, graphic wraps that have had extensive use may be harder to remove.
Where can I find graphic wraps?
You can find the collection of Teak graphic decks by clicking here or going to the “wraps” section in the shop.
How can I keep up to date with the new product releases?
Want to stay up to date with the latest Teak Tuning releases? Here are a few ways to stay in the loop:
- Follow Teak Tuning on Instagram and Facebook. Whenever a new product is released, it will be posted on Instagram and Facebook.
- Check out the “New” section on the website. All new items are added to the “New” section on the website so new items are quick and easy to find.
- Sign up for texts. Every so often we'll let you know about the new releases we're most excited about! Text TEAKTXT to +1 (844) 901-3721 to subscribe.
Leave a comment