New Artist Collaboration Wraps
Teak graphic wraps allow you to turn any standard size fingerboard deck into a graphic deck! Graphic wraps are waterproof decals that you can apply to the bottom of any standard size fingerboard.
Teak Tuning recently added 14 new graphic wraps to the Teak collection! These graphics were made in a collaboration with an artist and feature colorful aztec designs, pixelated designs, and more!
With the wide variety of graphic wraps in this collection, there’s sure to be one that you’ll like!
Graphic wrap application instructions:
- Remove trucks/wheels from your deck if there are any attached. Remove graphic from the backing and place it under your deck. Apply the graphic slowly and use your fingers to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Use the included mini file to file away the excess graphic material. Scissors or a larger file can also be used to get the shape of the deck and remove the excess.
- Use a truck, tool, or pin to poke the holes through the graphic.
- Attach your trucks/wheels and enjoy riding your new graphic deck.
Appling a graphic wrap is similar to applying foam tape to the top of your deck, except graphic wraps go on the bottom of your deck. Each graphic wrap will come with a miniature file for application and a free Teak sticker.
Graphic wraps will wear down over time as you do slides, but graphic wraps tend to last longer than tradition “real wear” graphic decks.
What decks can I use graphic wraps on?
Teak graphic wraps can be used on any standard size fingerboard decks up to 34mm wide and 109mm long.
Can I swap out graphic wraps?
Yes! When your graphic wrap starts to wear down or when you would like to change it out, you can peel it off and swap it out for a fresh one. While graphic wraps can be swapped out, graphic wraps that have had extensive use may be harder to remove from the deck.
Where can I find graphic wraps?
You can find the collection of Teak graphic decks by clicking here or going to the “wraps” section in the Teak shop.
How do Teak graphic wraps compare to real wear graphic decks?
Real wear graphics are permanently attached to the deck and will wear down over time. On the other hand, graphic wraps can be swapped out and tend to last longer than real wear graphics.
How can I keep up to date with the new product releases?
Want to stay up to date with the latest Teak Tuning releases? Here are a few ways to stay in the loop:
- Follow Teak Tuning on Instagram and Facebook. Whenever a new product is released, it will be posted on Instagram and Facebook.
- Check out the “New” section on the website. All new items are added to the “New” section on the website so new items are quick and easy to find.
- Sign up for texts. Every so often we'll let you know about the new releases we're most excited about! Text TEAKTXT to +1 (844) 901-3721 to subscribe.
Leave a comment