Make any deck into a graphic deck!
Waterproof, vinyl construction allows for a seamless, lasting fit. Graphic measures 4.33" long, 1.35" wide and is 0.2mm thick.
Easy to apply - just cut graphic to size, adhere to your fingerboard deck, and file the edges to smooth. Teak Tuning Deck Graphics are designed to fit 32mm fingerboards but will fit any fingerboard decks up to 34mm wide, and 110mm long. The visibility of some graphics may be obstructed when trucks are attached. Like most "real wear" graphic decks, this graphic wrap will wear down over time.
Exclusively designed in collaboration with artist Michael Evans. The Ahluic wrap features an intricate and colorful design, inspired by Mayan carvings.Kit Includes:
- 1 "Ahluic" Deck Graphic Sheet
- 1 Mini file (50mm x 13mm)
- 1 Free Teak Tuning sticker.
1. Remove trucks/wheels from your deck if there are any attached. Remove graphic from the backing and place it under your deck. Apply the graphic slowly and use your fingers to get rid of any air bubbles.
2. Use the mini file to file away the excess graphic material. Scissors or a larger file can also be used to get the shape of the deck and remove the excess.
3. Use a truck, tool, or pin to poke the holes through the graphic.
4. Attach your trucks/wheels and enjoy riding your new graphic deck!*Deck is NOT included
Small Parts. Not suitable for children under the age of 14.